Saturday, March 24, 2018

THIS right here is how you send out thank you cards!!!

My friend asked me to make her some thank you cards.
Not just "some" but 20!!!

They'll all go to co-workers.
Some men, and some women.

First up are the manly cards.

What can I say?
I just adore creating with the paper dolls.
To me, they give a card so much more personality.

LOL - did you notice I sewed?
Yessiree, I sewed the arrow onto the burlap.
Now I didn't say I did a good job.
I just said I sewed. 

A friend of mine and I had a play day
and I showed her how to use the oxide inks.
While at her house,
I made the background of this card.
I had no image in mind, but this certainly works. 

I always seem to forget about some of my supplies.
It's been ages since I used my Torn Notebook die.
I'm happy how it looks.
Thanks for the die, Julie!

Here's another background I created
while at my friend's home.
Fortunately, I found an image that works perfectly. 

Here's another oxide ink background created
during our play day.
You've heard me mention that I don't often
put sentiments on the front or on the inside of my cards.

But, after seeing the hole in these boots,
and this IS a thank you card,
I couldn't resist this sentiment!


Stay tuned tomorrow to see the girly cards.
These six "boy cards" about did me in
without using any glitter, flowers, lace or ribbons.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous masculine cards. Love your DOX ink backgrounds! And, yes, I adore the paper dolls, but find myself hoarding them...like I can't buy more?!

    ReplyDelete