Sunday, March 25, 2018

More Thank You Cards

Are you ready to see some girly cards?
Well, wait no longer.

Another paper doll.
And another background
I created at my friend's home.
Isn't she lovely?

As promised, lace and pearls
and flowers and bows and more flowers. 

How fun to get to frame this can of flowers! 

Yes, another oxide ink background.
I think this particular color,
paired with the purple flowers
is beautiful. 

Gosh - I didn't realize I'd made so many
backgrounds using the oxides.
This was a fun one! 

One more oxide background,
but I did this one at home.
I cannot believe that this card took me
four and a half HOURS to create.
I've not made so many layers in a long time.
End result?  Let me hear it from you. 

Simple but beautiful.
There's nothing like a large sunflower
to say "thanks!" 

Lacy doily,
bowls and flowers.
Yep - it's girly.
Hoping the recipient loves it. 

This one has such a vintage feel
and it was fun to create.
And who doesn't love a pot of hydrangeas? 

Letters tied up with string.
Pinks and flowers.
A perfect card to say "thank you!" 

Tomorrow I'll share the cards
that can be masculine or feminine.


2 comments:

  1. Sue, you are just amazing,--so many cards created since last ....you are a wild woman, I think , lol- Love them all even having favorites :-) . The many layers ,cards ,are gorgeous, I really love layers, and the last one with the letters is my very favorite , this time, it is so very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these cards too. Especially like the one with all the layers. Four hours were well spent!

    ReplyDelete