Monday, March 26, 2018

Either or ...

Not being sure how many masculine cards
and how many feminine cards to create,
I chose a few that can be given to either a man or a woman.

This one was challenging
but enjoyable to create.
Rather than a sheet of background paper,
I collaged several sheets.

Doesn't matter.
Men drink coffee and so do women.
And if they've done something nice,
they deserve to be thanked! 

Texture.
That's what this card is all about.
I used some old supplies and some new. 

Last but not least,
just like all the rest,
this one will say "thank you for ..." 

I wish to say "thank you" to my friend, Beverly,
for trusting me with such a job.
It was my pleasure.


1 comment:

  1. Wow they are gorgeous Sue, love your textured ones, and the one for your friend, is so stunning , dear. X

    ReplyDelete