Sunday, November 19, 2017

!!! Thank You !!!

From deep in my heart,
I wish people would send thank you cards.

That gesture has fallen by the wayside.
What a shame!

When somebody does something special for you
or goes out of their way to make
your day better,
they deserve a true, honest-to-goodness card.
Either dropped at their door,
handed to them in person
or snail mailed.
It's important.
It really is!

So many reasons to send this.
The first reason that comes to my mind
is to thank someone for inviting you to their home.

Of course, thanking your friend
for being your friend.
Telling her that she is your fave. 

Thanks a bunch.
No matter why you're thanking her.
What matters is that you ARE thanking her.

Thank you for the gift of flowers.
Thank you for brightening my day.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your shoulder to cry on.

I challenge you.
All of you!
Send somebody a thank you card this week.
Please.




No comments:

Post a Comment