Thursday, November 16, 2017

Silent Night, Holy Night

Yessiree ... that's the song I kept humming
while creating these little beauties.
I mean, how could you not?

I wish you could see these in person.
They are so much more elegant
than what you see here.
I kept trying to get better shots,
but the lighting just wasn't working with me.

This first batch just might be my favorite.
I love the teeny-tiny little hearts
around the one little lady's neck.
Oh - and how about those hearts on the hem
of the other one?
Difficult to see here,
but there's a little dove on the last one's shoulder.

Ashley actually gasped when she saw
the angel with the blue flower.
And how about the rose design?

Again, I wish you could see these in person.
The glitter, the shine, the glow ...
just beautiful.
They are going to look so nice on somebody's tree.

Must have some gold angels, too!
My preference is the one with the stripes.

The green flower against the softness of the white glitter
is beautiful.
The other one might not be glittered,
but the circles are awesome. 

Silent night ...



2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful angels, all of them different, yet classic in their form and look. They are all gorgeous, Sue . xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. They are so similar yet different! Love them all and can just imagine them all on a tree!

    ReplyDelete