Friday, November 17, 2017

It wouldn't be Christmas without the birds

Good thing I started last year!
Yes, I did.
I cut these out before putting away
all of the Christmas supplies.
But I didn't decorate them,
except for the eyes.
(Too hard to store!)

My friend, Ashley,
is going to give these to her clients
as a way of saying "thank you"
for allowing her to pamper them.

So, if you're local and thinking about a brow wax
or any other facial service, be sure to stop in
to get your bird tag/ornament.
I'm sure you'll find one that coordinates
just perfectly with your holiday décor.
Best part is that some of them
can hang out even after
the Christmas decorations are stored away.

These just amaze me.
They're all from the same die
yet each one is so different.
Some are sassy, some are shy
and some are bold and beautiful;
all depends on the angle of the wing
and the flowers and leaves.

The fabric rosette is so pretty
on this green one.

This one sports the red poinsettia so well, doesn't she? 

I just love how well this little lady
wears her flower, don't you? 

This little chevron gal
is all decked out for the Christmas party. 

How could you not love this one?
I'm sure she'll go home with somebody right away. 

All dressed up for some Christmas fun.
Doesn't she look pretty?

Look!
Not one but three flowers! 

Somebody has a sweet tooth!
Peppermint candies on the wing
to go with the peppermint stripes on her body.

This girl is anxious to go home with somebody, I can just tell. 

There's something about plaid
partnered with polka dots! 

Not your traditional bright red and Christmas green
but pretty just the same.

This one just makes my heart sing.

Here's a really girly-girl bird, for sure.

Oh my - I wish you could see this in person.
The black and white damask body
paired with the black organza flower,
the silver leaves and red berries are spectacular.
This little miss is excited to paint the town!

The silver in the turquoise ribbon
match the leaves perfectly.
So festive!

Holly leaves and a poinsettia, snowflakes and Santa!
They all say "Christmas" to me.

I've saved the best (in my eyes) for last.
What's not to love?
I know this one will make somebody happy!

These Christmas birds will soon find a new home.
I hope their new owner enjoys them
as much as I enjoyed creating them.

I'm always interested to hear your feedback.
Which bird speaks to you the most?


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, it's so hard to choose my favorites among these beauties, but I will try. :) I'm going to say the 3rd and the 11th! --Linda P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are all so pretty! Who wouldn't just love to receive one of these. Ashley's clients will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete