Thursday, November 23, 2017

I wish I could remember where ...

I saw this on somebody's blog today.
I just can't remember who's words they are.
But trust me ...
I was so impressed and loved it so much
that I just had to share.

Aren't these words just perfect?
Not just for today, Thanksgiving Day,
but every day of the year if you are an artist.


1.  I am thankful
that I am not
one of the majority of people
in this world
that wakes up every morning,
goes to a job they hate,
just to come home and do it all over again.

2.  I am thankful
that when I am away from my studio,
my ideas come with me;
they keep me company everywhere I go.

3.  I am thankful
for this passion that gives me so much joy
(and angst) but mostly joy.

4.  I am thankful
that when I have left this earth,
I will leave something meaningful behind.

5.  I am thankful
that I have a mind that can not sleep;
I will never be bored.

6.  I am thankful
that there is a part of my life
that nobody can control,
except me.

7.  I am thankful
that no one in the world
can ever take this gift from me.

8.  I am thankful
that I am brave,
it takes courage to pursue my gift.

9.  I am thankful
that I am never satisfied,
it forces me to move forward and grow.

10.  I am thankful
I discovered this list!
Pass it on.

1 comment: