Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Change overs are difficult!

I had the most difficult time
switching from regular cards
to Christmas cards.

And then I had to switch back
to regular cards.
Does anybody else struggle with that?

Well, here's what happened
during the change over.

This one wasn't all that difficult
because just look at that image!
(Photo Credit to Kathy Sibbald)

Doesn't seem right
using an image with wildflowers
this time of year.
But, oh, how I love it!

Same with a vase of tulips. 

But these seem to fit more into this time of year. 

And this one is probably my favorite.
Who wouldn't want a rusted bucket
full of blush roses?
I know I would! 

Now to get back to Christmas card making.


1 comment:

  1. They are truly adorable, Sue, love the last one, too !!
    Habits seems to hang closer, the older we get, I think :-) xx

    ReplyDelete