Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A Few November Birthdays

What happens when you have a birthday
close to Halloween?
Well, you get a Halloween-themed card, that's what!
Lauren celebrated two days ago.
How sweet is the smile on that pumpkin?

Yesterday, Celeste celebrated!
I don't know about her,
but I'd love to see this in my entryway.

Today Caroline celebrates her special day.
Wouldn't you love to have a desk and chair like this?
Especially if it had a beautiful bouquet!

Denae loves to go on a safari.
Suppose her resting place was like this?

Last but not least,
my daughter-in-law will be celebrating
in two more days.
(It's safe to post - I checked!)
Another sweet desk and chair, too.

Happy, happy birthday ladies.
I hope your day is/was magnificent,
just like you!





1 comment:

  1. And so wonderful cards for Halloween time- LOVE the first one with the bird- but all are so lovely, and made with the heart , Sue .
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete