Sunday, September 2, 2018

The days are drawing near ...

My sweetest little neighbor is moving.
She'll be gone in less than two weeks.

Fortunately, she will be celebrating
birthday number seven before they leave.
That means I can leave this tag on her door.

I am going to miss her more than you know.
Together, we decorated the breezeway
for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

It just won't be the same without her.
She would unexpectedly just knock on our door.
I've memorized that knock and always knew it was her.
She would leave little notes on our door
and here's the latest.
Yes, my eyes leaked when I read this one!
She used to come over to play
in The Playground.
I taught her how to make cards,
use the scary paper cutter, the Cuttlebug
and scissors, to name a few.
She now knows how to heat emboss
and how to lay out embellishments for cards.
Gosh but I'll miss her.

Happy #7, Jaylen.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember you wrote about her once before Sue- so sad she is moving, for both her, and you . She will surely love this tag on her last birthday, being your neighbor . xo

    ReplyDelete