Saturday, September 15, 2018

It used to be a big deal - not so much any more

Eight years between my sister and me.
Growing up, it was a really big deal.
Big difference.
Especially during those younger years!!!

But now that she's caught up to me in age
(just kidding!)
those eight years don't seem to matter.

Yesterday she celebrated a birthday.
(Told you she's catching up.)

Tucked inside this card is a little
something-something.
Wonder how she'll spend it at Michael's!?!

Happy belated birthday, Dodie!

PS - I didn't forget.
The crazy post office wanted more postage
and the card was returned to me.
DANG!
And it fit just fine into the template
given to me by a postal worker.
What gives?


1 comment:

  1. Love the card. The image is beeyooteefullll and the colors are gorgeous. I have a date with Michaels very soon. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete