Sunday, September 1, 2019

THANK YOU

I've created so many thank you cards the past two weeks,
I'm not quite sure where to begin!

You're already seen the first one
so let's move on to the next.

Both of them have been delivered
so it's safe to post.

I'll be sharing once people have received
the card created especially for them.

I felt the need to send personalized cards
to each and every person that so unselfishly
gave money to my son.

The medical bills just keep coming in.
The last one was $745,000.
Yes, you read that correctly.

So you see, every penny given is much appreciated
and will certainly help his family.

Thank you, Sharon, for your generous donation.
We all appreciate you!



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful lavender card , they looks so real there.
    Oh Sue what monstrous bills , what does the people , whom can`t find the money do.... can`t they have an op ? That system is so terrible !!
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete