Sunday, September 29, 2019

A DAY OF CELEBRATIONS


Yesterday was a day of celebrations!

Cass had a birthday!
How about that tote?
And the sunflower?
And the greenery?
And the nail?
Happy birthday, Cass!

Averick turned 50.
Actually, a few days ago,
but his party was yesterday.

The only thing missing from this rustic porch
is a comfy chair.
I know I'd love to sit out there in the early morning
and watch the sun burn off that fog.

And there was a wedding for Chris and Jeff.
Bettcha you can guess where they will be honeymooning.
Congratulations! 

All in all, it was a busy and joyful day.



1 comment:

  1. 3 wonderful cards , to celebrate your friends.
    The first one speaks autumn to me, which I love, and the next layered one is gorgeous , and would I like sitting there with you, YES, lol- Paris say it all , festivity and elegance, I was there a few times, and it is always a beautiful and exciting city .
    xo , Dorthe

    ReplyDelete