Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018

Yet another year before us.
I've got some cards to share.

Still not feeling myself
so I won't narrate - you just enjoy!





















Last, but not least, is a hanging card
that I created for my friend and her family. 

Next year, God willing,
cards will be created right here in The Playground
and sent to my family and friends.
Just wasn't meant to happen this year.
I hope you understand.

Merry Christmas, one and all.
Most importantly,
my wish for you is that you all have a
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

2 comments:

  1. I`m sorry for my absence but my little family have visited already from 21`th so I have been very busy . Now I wish you, dear Sue a very Happy New YeaR, and all the best for you and your family for 2019 . I hope you will soon feel all well, and on your feet again. And thank you for all the beauty you have shown over the year !!! Big hugs and kisses from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I hope you're feeling a lot better soon.
    All the best for the coming year.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete