Saturday, June 16, 2018

Album: Engagement, Wedding and Honeymoon



Let's hop in the car with the honeymooners and head out West.
They certainly did see some magnificent sites.

I'll be posting the honeymoon pictures in increments.
Just too many to share at one time.

Just look at the background.
Isn't it beautiful?
And - oh … don't they look happy
and so in love?

Of all the pictures I was given,
this wasn't in the group.
But once I went to their FB page and I saw this,
I had to print and include.
It's my favorite! 

Of course Forever & Always. 

Forever.

The tag on the right looks very tropical
but the scenery is not.
but I love the bird and the beautiful colors. 

How pretty does she look here? 

All snuggled up! 

Be in love with today and every day! 

Will finish out the honeymoon pictures later today.
Please come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment