Sunday, July 7, 2019

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT


I sent a message to a Facebook Friend
asking if she'd like to trade products.

Nothing big.
Just something different.

She had in her possession something.
I had the same product, just something different.
Both could be used the same way.
With a different look.

She agreed and immediately sent me her version.

Took me a couple of weeks,
because I wanted to make a card to go with my trade.

Then I decided to add to it.
A surprise.
A Random Act of Kindness.
Something to brighten her day.

I sent her a bunch (and I mean a lot)
of supplies that I knew she could/would use
along with one of my cards.

Wait.
First the envelope.
Because the embellishments were chunky
and because I wasn't putting the card in the mail as is,
I slit the envelope and slid the right side of the card
into the envelope.

Once securely inside,
I closed the card over the top of the envelope.
(If you look closely, you can see
the stenciled brick on the envelope
peeking out behind the card.) 

PS - Michelle truly is "my biggest fan"
because she always leaves the sweetest comments.


1 comment: