Wednesday, April 24, 2019

ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS DAY


I applaud the person that invented this day!
I know lots of bosses that would be failures
if they didn't have their admins.
So kudos to the inventor of this day!

The theme this year is the typewriter.
I know those machines are a thing of the past
but oh how cool they look on the table/desk.

For all the female admins ...








 

 



And for the male admins ... 


Back in the day,
I worked for some great bosses.
On this day,
I was celebrated with cards, flowers,
gift cards and best of all ...
the day off, with pay,
and the entire day at the spa.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that were days back then Sue, and you surely remember them, beautifully with all these wonderful type writer cards - They are gorgeous, dear. xx

    ReplyDelete