Monday, August 20, 2018

Yesterday

Yesterday was my very good friend's birthday.
She is in Ohio.
I am in Texas.
Therefore, we didn't celebrate together.
But we spoke on the phone on Friday
and again yesterday.

I always try to put a home décor image on her cards.
Because that's what she loves.
Couldn't resist this beautiful chandi!

It's double-nickels for you this year.
Happy birthday, Debi!

I'm not sure when the birth date is
but it was celebrated yesterday.

My friend asked me if I have any pictures of alpacas.
He said it could be a "funny" or a "cute" card.
My response was this:
"I don't have any pictures, but I have a video
of a whole herd of alpacas chasing me."
Kinda difficult to put a video on a card though.

When I saw this image, I laughed
but when I looked closer,
I thought that little one was so cute.
Yep - checked those requests off the list.




1 comment: