Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm all over the place

Oh my goodness.
Where am I?
If you know, please tell me.
It seems like I am just all over the place lately.
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere.
 
Just got back from a Serendipi-TEA Planning Party
out at Whitworth Ranch Retreat.
Six of us worked our fingers to the bone
creating many items:
table numbers, hat boxes, pin cushions,
centerpieces and cans.
I'm in the process of collecting photos that Julie took.
Be watching for them.

In the meantime,
here's one of the cans that will hold the guests' tools.
 
Cards.
Many cards.
And I'm able to share a few right now.
First up is a 'just because' card for a sweet, sweet friend.
The wording:
Grandiloquent Word of the Day
DEBONAIR:
confident, stylish,
& having a sophisticated charm.
These words him to a "T" I just might add.
 
And another 'just because' card.
Aren't these words perfect?

Happy birthday to Dale.

Sweet Olivia celebrated her birthday just the other day.
Actually, the same day as Dale.
I am hoping the celebrations were all both of you had hoped for.

There's more to share ... but not just now.
 
In the meantime, I have something to ask you.
If you could ask me just one thing, what would it be?

12 comments:

  1. How many great works! Love all them, you're an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Know it was a good time for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations!! Where do you get your inspiration from and how do you manage to get quite a few cards and creations done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! I love the can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue..
    These are all so wonderful. I admire your creations so much and the causes that you dedicate your time to. Love the word Debonair.. I'll have to think on the question. Thank you for sharing and have a blessed week.
    Tamara xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, as always! Love the decorated can too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are awesome! I have been making memory pillow covers and I have been checking out for blog for inspiration. You have so many great ideas! Love them! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have your fingers recovered from the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a natural talent for creating these cards Sue - beautiful!
    How did you create the frame around that vintage boy for Dale?
    Thanks for your visit!
    Xox Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE everything you created! Gorgeous! What kind of question should I ask you? What is your favorite thing to create?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think (nope ... I KNOW) that your work rivals any of the professionals! The can is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete