Monday, December 1, 2014

Countdown to Christmas

I just love it when all the "stuff" that goes into making a card actually makes it to the paper just like the visions in my head.  And sometimes even better than those visions!!  In light of that, behold the magic when the colors, image, embellishments, glitter, glue, ink, paint, and ribbon meet paper.  As simple as this card is, there were quite a few techniques and products used on this card.

Lucky Frosty - he's getting a ride!  Here's another one of those timeless images combined with the more modern day items.

Brrrrrrrrrrr ... this image just makes me cold.  Hopefully, all the animals are in the barn keeping warm.  My favorite part of this image is the snow stacked up on the fence.

Another timeless image.  I never had a doll baby like this, did you?  Timeless elegance.

This picture just makes me smile.  "Little maid smiles happily while angel guards the Christmas tree" ... so sweet.

Now that December is here, be sure to surround yourself and your loved ones with things that remind you of happy times.  Enjoy the season.  I'll be back to share more Christmas cards.

4 comments: