Saturday, December 2, 2017

It's time to share

I'd love to share a few more Christmas cards
I created this year.

By far, THIS one is my absolute most favorite.
The little paper doll did not come with the "skirt."
I sewed (yes, me!) three layers of lace and tulle
and then hot glued it to the doll.

More paper dolls!
Indeed, a Special Delivery.

I just love the composition of this one.
The corrugated cardboard, the cheesecloth,
the feather and the thread.
Just perfect to hide behind
this basket of greens and ornaments. 

Ohhhhhhhhh, how this couple reminds me
of days gone by!!! 

Can this little angel get any cuter?

Don't worry - there'll be more cards to share
in days to come.

Have you sent your cards out yet?


3 comments:

  1. I've still to write them Sue. These are just gorgeous, there will be some really thrilled recipients I'd say.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely. Can't pick a favorite. Don't you just love the TH paper dolls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful, all, Sue, love all your different styles :-)

    ReplyDelete