Monday, December 11, 2017

I'm feeling like I want to share more ...

Christmas cards, that is.
I'm not sharing my dessert - just sayin'!

I tried to ice skate.
Once.
Only once.
Managed to move about two feet,
my ankles turned in
and down I went.
As I sat there on the ice,
I immediately took the skates off
and headed home.

But JOY to this boy's world.
He looks like he's prepared to have a good time!

Such a sweet little Christmas butterfly.
Wonder where she's headed all dressed up!?! 

I love this image.
Kinda makes me cold though!
How beautiful is that tree with all the snow
resting on the branches?
Oh - and the deer?
Spectacular! 

Father Christmas.
I wish Santas would wear suits
in colors other than red! 

Merry Christmas!
Before we know it, it will soon be here.



1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous, Sue, each so beautifully Christmassy and in wonderful colors .
    Dorthe xx

    ReplyDelete