Wednesday, December 20, 2017

It went around the room a time or two

Yesterday morning was the gift exchange
in Transportation for The Runner.
Here are the items I made for him.

Card first.

A canvas.

A snowball pom pom garland.

A rolled silk rose tree.

The other two trees on this table
are ones I made years ago.
(They only got the hot pink one!)

And while we're talking about
the Transportation department
and The Runner ...

Ta da.

Not sure if you remember me
bragging on him a while back.
He was voted Employee of the Year for 2016.
In addition to getting his own assigned
parking spot right by the building,
Sewell Cadillac/BMW dealership
gave him the use of this car for the weekend.
They also gave a gift card
for Bob's Steak and Chop House,
which we will use this weekend
to celebrate our anniversary.
And since they let him use one of their cars,
while he had it,
they did a full detail on my car.
I haven't seen it yet - will do that tomorrow.
But I hear they did a great job!
Thanks, Sewell. 




2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, Sue, that tree is absolutely stunning -how many roses did you create ..I can imagine it took hours to create such a beautiful gift for someone - And congratulations to your husband , they surely am so very happy to have him,- what great gifts they gave, and on top of that also going through your car. Have a happy celebration you two. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts you made for him to take. I hope he got one equally nice! Congrats to him again for his award. So nice of Sewell to work on your car too! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete