Tuesday, December 19, 2017

And there's more ...

Christmas cards, that is.
These went out in the mail just last week
so by now, they have been received.

There's something about "Mildred"
that just makes me laugh.
Certainly takes me back in time as well.


Festive little snowman, isn't he?

I could go for some hot cocoa
and a Christmas cake right now.

Anybody else feel the chill
as you look at this little person?

Angel LOVE.

I just absolutely love an old-fashioned Father Christmas!

This dapper gentleman
certainly did find a tree rich and tall.

How cute is this little boy?

Merry Christmas to all that received one of these!!

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous all, Sue, I am admirering you for creating so many different cards, never two alike , and they are all beautiful !! xox

    ReplyDelete