Saturday, December 16, 2017

It's time to share more ...

I've finally gotten our cards in the mail
with the exception of one, which still needs to be created.

Time has gone by too quickly.
This time of year comes around
the same time every year.
Then why am I surprised
that's today is December 16
and I'm still not prepared?
Must do something about this next year.

Here's a few cards that have already
been mailed and/or delivered.
Perhaps even received by the proper parties.






If you're not ready (like me)
then I suggest you hop to it.


1 comment:

  1. So many Sue, you are really fantastic, creating so many lovely, funny and beautiful cards. Oh my !! The top one is my favorite, truly beautiful.
    Thank you for all your loving notes, your last one was so touching, Sue, and you are such a kind hearted woman.
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete