Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Taking a break from Christmas cards ...

No anniversary card.
But that doesn't mean I haven't wished The Runner 'happy anniversary.'
Today marks 22 years.
Except I thought that Monday was our day.
I even told people it was.
Wondered why he hadn't wished me a 'happy anniversary.'
Sheesh!
Am I getting senile or what?
 
Birthdays - always send a card.
They're appreciated.


 
Retirements:
one from the police department,
one from the Navy.

 
Always a sad time when you have to send a sympathy card.
Especially at Christmastime.
Keeping with my tradition of including butterflies,
I've used them on all three cards.


 
Stay tuned tomorrow.
Christmas card explosion.


1 comment:

  1. Love them all. My favorite is the Navy retirement card. Love the background paper you used.

    ReplyDelete