Monday, December 21, 2015

Same. Same.

Sometimes I come across an image that I love so much
that I just have to use it on more than one card.
 
I don't mass produce and I don't duplicate
so here we are.
Same.  Same.
But different.


These next three cards were created weeks apart.
I didn't realize this until I posted here ...
Notice how I used the brick stencil on all three envelopes.
 
 

One is done in pinks and white.

One is done in reds and white.
 
Both of these envelopes got glittery stars.
Just like the stars inside the ballet slippers.

If you look closely,
you notice the silver star peeking out from behind the poinsettia.
 
Isn't it amazing how different papers and embellishments can change the look of the image?
Please tell me ...
of the duplicates, which is your favorite.
 
Stay tuned for the remainder of my Christmas cards
that I will post the next two days.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, Your cards are outstanding. I love all the details you add. I just can't pick a favorite as I LOVE them all. So beautiful. You are one talented designer my friend. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love them all, they are beautiful as is all your work.
    Merry Christmas.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Sue, I have enjoyed catching up with you this morning. I always like looking at the cards you make. You are very creative. Merry Christmas. Hugs and Prayers from your Missouri Friend Shirley

    ReplyDelete