Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Three birthday cards and one thinking of you card

My friend requested these.
Not sure when the birthdays will be
so I'm going to post now.

I'm not saving the best (in my opinion) for last.
This card just makes me swoon.
I hope the recipient swoons, too, on her birthday.

Nothing says 'happy birthday' like
a birdie or flowers.

There's something about this bouquet
that speaks to me.
It's so upbeat and happy!
It would be great for an Autumn birthday,
don't you think?

I think this is perfect for
a thinking of you card.
It can be sent for any reason
and is sure to pick up anybody's that down. 

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous all, and yes the first one, swoon, Sue xox !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is my fav too but they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete