Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Double, Double Toil and Trouble; Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble

Well I'll be darn!
Halloween is happening again this year!

Know what that means?
Halloween cards!

I'm kinda partial to this one.
Not sure why
but perhaps it's the bird and bats.

And what's not to love about this one?
All witches don't have cackle and be scary.

I'm betting this witch isn't scary either.

Now this image is just a little scary.
I certainly wouldn't want to be out on that boat
with a night sky like that!

How sweet is this young-un
popping out of the pumpkin? 

Mask or no mask,
I still recognize Snoopy, don't you? 

Another sweet witch.

And another scary card!

Here's hoping tomorrow night
is FANG-tastic! 





1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Sue, soooo many Halloween cards,- so different too, elegant, beautiful, fun- you have it all ! I love your two little witches, and the raven card - they are all adorable , and not too frightening . Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete