Monday, October 23, 2017

Sympathy

It's no secret.
These are not my favorite cards to create.
But they are so necessary!

I read somewhere that there's no time limit
on sending a sympathy card.
And sometimes I think maybe later is even better.

You know what's nice?
It's always nice to include a story
or a memory.
The grieving person will appreciate it.
I know I did!

Of course, these could be sent
for just about any occasion
but I had sympathy in mind when I created them.
Why?
Because of the butterflies.
It's my trademark.
All sympathy cards I create have a butterfly.
(Can you find them?)






2 comments:

  1. These are my least favorite to make too. These cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely thing to do , Sue, a beautiful thought, with beautiful results . Your cards will surely give happy hours to someone, needing beauty and sympathy ,- they are so lovely, and the lilac one just gorgeous !
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete