Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Has it ever crossed your mind?

The majority of the time,
my cards have no sentiment.

Why?

Even if somebody requests a birthday card,
I don't put "happy birthday"
on the front or on the inside.
Unless they specifically ask, that is.

Why?

Because maybe once they see the card,
they decide they'd rather use it for a different occasion.

These cards were made with this thought:
"Congratulations on your New Home"
but ...

This card certainly could be a celebration
of a new home, right?
But how about a card wishing somebody
good luck?
Or "best wishes on your ..."
or "feel better so that you can sit on your porch?"

This card is perfect to send to your neighbor.
Maybe to thank for a recipe shared.
Or maybe just say "thinking of you."
How about "I'm glad you're my neighbor?"

Of course, this is a perfect new home card.
But how about this?
Congratulations on completion of your home reno?
Or maybe "paint the town" on your birthday? 

Yes, new home, for sure.
or how about a card welcoming a new puppy?
(Puppy is almost hiding - do you see him?)

A great card to wish somebody a happy vacation.
Or "from my door to yours ..."
or even a sympathy card. 

Now you know why I rarely announce
what the occasion is.
All you have to do is use your imagination!
Put your thinking cap on.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Pretty cards. I do see the doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, so many wonderful, cards, and for so many purpose`s. I love them all, -you have your own beautiful style, and it speaks to me!!
    Dorthe, xo

    ReplyDelete