Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 31

We all know what happens on the 31st of October, right?
Of course we do.
It's time for the witches and goblins,
black cats, pumpkins and candy.
It's Halloween!!!!!

On Halloween Eve,
somebody special had a birthday.
This image is actually a tin type photo.
No idea how it happened to make it
into my supply arsenal, but there it was.

When I saw it,
I thought she looked rather "witch-y"
so I plopped a witches hat on her head
and here she is - all decked out
for a Halloween Eve birthday.

And of course ... some Halloween cards.



And a special chocolate candy bar
for my sweet little neighbor, Miss Jaylen.

Be safe tonight as you beg for candy
and Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. You create so many wonderful and pretty cards, Sue, -I love the Halloween one with your witch-y witch :-) xx

    ReplyDelete