Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Labor Day (to me!)

... and happy birthday to my son.
 
He was born on the first day of Spring.
The day of coming into existence.
A starting point.
 
My life has never been the same since.
Looking back over the years,
I can honestly say he was (and still is) a good son.
 
Best part?
He's got the best sense of humor of anybody I've ever met.
He can make a rock laugh!
 
My son.
He loves bacon more than life itself.
 
Thought this card would be perfect!
 
Happy day, Donald!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son, my oldest has a laugh like that, I love it.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. Birthday greetings to Donald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Happy birthday to Donald!! I had my first child on Labor Day...literally . No flowers cause no florist was open. Had my second on Memorial day and again no flowers cause the shops were closed. Hehe. Third time was a charm! Lol. I did get flowers for the first two, but just not on the day they were born...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and Happy Birthday to Donald!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday donald. A good son is one of lifes blessings. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful son too

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very Happy Birthday Donald. Our children are our life.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete