Saturday, September 6, 2014

Happy Everything!

I hope you are having a good weekend so far, my friends.  I would like to take just a few minutes of your time to share a few of my new creations with you.

First up is a card I created for Jerrod.  His wife surprised him with one of my birthday cards.  I hope he did have an Amazing day.

A lady I've never met received another one of my birthday cards - I think this is the third year in a row.  I hope your birthday was a happy one, Pete.

This card is for a couple that just celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary yesterday.  Phyllis and Skip, congratulations.  Keep on loving each other!

This next card went to a very dear friend of my whole family.  My mother answered an ad in the newspaper many years ago to babysit for a newborn; the author of that ad was Charlotte.  Through the years, my parents' best friends became Charlotte and Karl.  Charlotte just celebrated her 90th birthday yesterday - I just wish I could be in Florida to help her celebrate.  I understand her daughters have lots of surprises, celebrations and festivities planned.

I have more cards I recently created but can't post them here just yet - don't want to spoil it for the recipients in case they read this.  You know how that goes, right?

Okay - go ahead and finish celebrating the weekend and this beautiful weather.  See ya next time!

3 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on each card, they are wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful cards sent out into the world to make people smile:)
    Xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete