Friday, September 12, 2014

Cards, Cards and More Cards

Oh yeah ... I've been busy!  And I'm not sure the light really is at the end of the tunnel.  Not complaining - I'm doing what I love to do and it looks like I can keep on keepin' on.

This sweet little girl sure is popular.  I believe this is the third or the fourth card I've made using this precious little girl; all different, of course.  Julie was drawn to her because of the red hair - gee ... I wonder why!?!

One more popular image.  Who doesn't love a beautiful butterfly?  Must be several people, since I've created several cards using this same picture.  Thanks, Julie, for loving this one, too!
 
This special card went to a special cousin for her birthday yesterday.  Nancy, I hope you enjoyed receiving it as much as I enjoyed making it for you.  I know your sister wrote something special inside, too.

 
I still have several cards that are sitting on the dining room table but not ready to post here yet.  Stay tuned ...
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, your cards are all so lovely again!
    Hugs,
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Sue, and lucky recipients!
    I, too, love that beautiful little girl on that card. I can see why she's so popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love flutterbyes! They symbolize grace and freedom and beauty to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was doing some blog hopping and found you. I enjoyed looking at your work. Really fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete