Sunday, June 17, 2018

!! Happy Father's Day !!

Before the Father's Day cards,
I'd like to throw in a few of birthday cards.
Some gentlemen recently celebrated their special day,
so here goes:

Never did I ever think I'd ever
create a birthday card for
The President of the United States of America.
But this year, I created one for #45.
I would love to know if he's ever played this course.

Brian celebrated his special day yesterday.
I just have to wonder if, by chance,
he was born on Father's Day.

My friend, JR, celebrated his birthday yesterday as well.
His daughter requested airplanes and something patriotic
for his birthday card and his Father's Day card.

JR is also the most patriotic man I know.
How about two birds with one stone
for a Father's Day card?

Kim's father enjoys drinking beer.
Do you think this'll work?
I mean it's always beer :30 right?

I try to create cards that mesh with people's likes.
Krista's Papaw loves the Razorbacks.

Rachel requested two cards to celebrate the men in her life.


Last, but not least,
Lynn sent this to her father-in-law.
I am wondering if gas was ever just 5 cents!?!

Here's hoping all fathers and father figures enjoy their day.
That goes for you, too, Daggett!







1 comment:

  1. Always so many great ideas for your cards, Sue- and I don`t know any creating so many as you do !!
    Simply fantastic !! x

    ReplyDelete