Saturday, June 16, 2018

Album: Engagement, Wedding and Honeymoon


Okay - let's finish up the honeymoon
portion of this album.
Once you get to the end of this post,
you will have seen the entire album.

I think they were in Santa Fe for this picture.
Such a great place to spend part of a honeymoon.

I may be wrong,
but I think this was also taken in Santa Fe.
This just might be one of my favorite pages.

What a trip for sure.
They squeezed in so much.
Many memories to last them a lifetime. 

On the road again …

Recognize this place? 

Yes, they do look happy today!?!
I said one of the above pages was my favorite
but now that I revisit this page,
maybe I have two favorites!
That's allowed, right?

I was asked to include
their wedding song in the album.
Perfect spot was on the back cover.
I've never heard these lyrics, but I'm sure lots of brides
will be choosing it for their weddings. 

And last but not least,
here's a side peek of the album.

Thank you for hanging in there
and coming back day after day to look at everything.

Kadey and Austin, my wish for you
is that you have the best marriage.
Keep on honeymooning!

2 comments:

  1. They do look very happy. Congratulations to the newly weds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many and wonderful pages, filled with love and special experiences, and not least your beautiful created details , surrounding all the pictures of the happy pair - love, love your album, - they must feel so fortunate to be given this book filled with sweet memories . xo

    ReplyDelete