Friday, June 15, 2018

Album: Engagement, Wedding and Honeymoon



I so enjoyed the shopping for this album.
I sort of knew what colors I wanted to use.
And the theme.
But wasn't positive.

Initially I bought three paper pads
AND all the embellishments to go
with each pad and color scheme.

Then I decided on a pad from Prima.
It was romantic.
Yet I could grunge it up a little bit for the honeymoon.

Then it was back to the stores
to return what I wasn't going to use.
What a process!

Let's just jump right in and have ourselves a wedding.
I just love how they are looking into each others' eyes.
Love!

Mr. and Mrs.
Don't they all look so happy?
It definitely was a magical moment.

Oh yes - THE KISS. 

Husband and wife. 

Wonderful memories
to last a lifetime.

I'm sure their hearts were bursting with love. 

Once again, there was a common denominator on these pages.
Can you spot them?
There are a dozen.

Be sure to come back tomorrow
to see part one of the honeymoon!

1 comment:

  1. The beauty goes on, and so I hope it will in their life , too- a lovely couple , Sue- and that little son of theirs, so cute, too.
    Your wedding part is so wonderful, and love the background papers you used in pinkish tones, and your amazing way of adding your flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete