Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Many years later ...

I met Jennifer in 2004.
Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back in 2006,
she commissioned me to create a canvas
so that she could gift her sister.


Jennifer moved and we lost touch.
Until last month.
The Runner and I went out for lunch
and lo and behold,
Jennifer was waitressing.

A no-brainer.
We jumped right in like we never lapsed.
Over the years, we both often wondered
"whatever happened to Jennifer/Sue?"

We talked, of course, about my art.
She asked if I was still creating.

Same sister, celebrates a birthday today.
And here's the card I created for her.
I'd like to think I've come a long way
in my compositions over the years.
Happy birthday, Sarah!!!!!






3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you created for Sarah, Sue.
    It's wonderful that you found a long lost friend, you must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How serendipitous - it's always good to reconnect with old friends. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! WOW! That is the coolest cheer spread ever - DROOL!!! Love love it! And this card is to die for. Gorgeous pattern mix and layers. Love! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete