Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Happy birthday to me

I'm not sure which birthday I was celebrating here.
Maybe my seventh?
Must have been a party going on.
See all the plates, forks and spoons?
And a store-bought cake?
Unheard of!

I do know that this was my 10th birthday.
It was a surprise party with all of my friends
and my sister.
And yes, I was very surprised.

I remember my mother allowing me
to choose whatever I wanted to wear that day.
But I don't remember how they
got me out of the house.
Or where everybody was
when they yelled, "SURPRISE!!"


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Sue.
    Nice memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to my older sister. Now you are NINE years older than I am (insert wicked laugh)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday. those picture looks like my old pictures

    ReplyDelete