Saturday, February 14, 2015

Grow Your Blog Party WINNER

WOW - what a party!  In my wildest dreams, I never thought it would be such a success for me and my little old blog.  I started out with a mere 29 Followers and as of last night, I have 137 wonderful readers following me.  And to think that 133 people left a comment on just one post.  I am humbled, to say the least!

That pretty Red Carpet Red nail polish has chipped, the pastries have all been eaten and I've kicked off my shoes ... but the door is still open and the light is on so come on in and enjoy yourself.  You're always welcome.

I must (again) give a shout-out to Vicki for hosting such a great gala ... and also for encouraging me to start a blog.  Thank you, dear friend!!

As promised, I said I was going to give away these three cards.  I wish I could give them to every single person that left such kind words in the comment section but you know that's not the way it works, right?  When creating them, I tried to make them as "all occasion" as possible.  They can be used for a birthday, an anniversary, a thinking of you, a get well soon, a sympathy or even a congratulatory card.  It's her choice.



Who's choice, you ask?  Well, it's Erin Houghton's choice.  She is the WINNER of my Grow Your Blog Giveaway.  If you haven't had a chance to visit her blog, you don't know what you're missing!!  Hurry on over there and look at her beautiful California garden ... the real one outside and her painted ones as well.  Spectacular!  She is an extremely talented soul and my wish is that I lived closer so that I could crash her monthly Art 101 lessons.  Erin, I've notified you (check your spam/junk folder if you don't see me in your Inbox) and am waiting for your address; once received, they will go out promptly.  I hope you enjoy them.  And Happy Day of Love, too!

Now, wasn't that just the best party you've attended in a long time?  I'm already looking forward to next year's party.  You will stop by, won't you?

11 comments:

  1. Cong to the winner. Yes, I agree, the grow you Blog party was fun. I also gained some new followers and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Erin and I agree her garden is lovely and so is her art. Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I know Erin will love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much - I am so excited to win your beautiful cards and look forward to receiving them- they are lovely. It was so nice to meet you an everyone at the Blog Party and I am looking forward to following you and lots of new blogs.

    Happy Valentine's Day.
    Blessings, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner! Wow, you did get quite a lot of new readers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so good. Love what you are doing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love the give a way? I have really enjoyed meeting lots of new blogging friends on my blog. My give away is going to New York City. Have a beautiful week. ~hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
    Make Money Blogging

    ReplyDelete