I have none. Resolutions and/or goals, that is. I believe that's just a perfect way to set myself up for failure and those "not so good feelings" ... instead, I've had a little chat with myself about some things I want to focus on. Some things to make me feel better about myself. Some things to make me a better person. Some things to make others happy. I'm going to call these my 15 for twenty fifteen.
1. laugh: make someone, at myself, more, out loud
2. friends: make more, be a better one, reconnect with a lost one, nurture them all
3. blogging: post more often, increase readership, visit more, comment/follow more
4. don't stay home so much - get out there and blow the stink off
5. my art: step it up!
6. send more thank you cards (a lost art, you know!)
7. participate in more RAK (random acts of kindness)
8. my heart: give from it, open it, love more
9. stay up later than 9pm a little more often
10. be "in the moment" when it matters most
11. want/need: learn how to differentiate
12. time management: watch out for those time-eaters
13. challenge myself more
14. volunteer more
15. be gentle with myself ... I'm doing the best I can
The time is NOW ...