Thursday, January 8, 2015

All Occasion Cards

Many times, the occasion to send a card isn't always a pleasant occasion.  But important to send just the same.  First up is a card that went out to The Runner's friend that is having some pretty severe health issues.
 
When you start doubting yourself,
remember how far you have come.
Remember everything you have faced,
all the battles you have won,
and all the fears you have overcome.

And for a friend - she gave this to her doctor that lost her sister just before Christmas.

Time to get away from the gloom and doom.  How's this for a cherry birthday card?

These are all from last year.  I took some time off - okay lots of time off - away from my playground.  Time to rest, time to regroup.  Today I made my first card for the year.  And, sadly enough, another sympathy card.  Now it's time for a birthday card.  Stay posted - there's more to come.  I'm on a roll now and back in the groove!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, very thoughtful cards.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue
    Your cards are so beautiful and full of thought and meaning. Yes I love creating these too for any occasion and what I choose for the subject is very important to me. I have created several already this year!
    I'm glad you have had a bit of a rest - you must have so needed it with all that you do for everyone!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always lovely. Thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete