Thursday, November 22, 2018

What are YOU thankful for today?

I am thankful for ONE MORE DAY!
Not everybody will have one more day.
A day they can celebrate their life.
Give thanks.

Several Thanksgiving cards went in the mail this year.
This one makes me wonder.
I wonder what this little girl's face looks like
as she presents her little veggies to a loved one.
Bettcha she has a big smile on her face. 

There's just something about this pilgrim woman
that makes me wonder.
I wonder what it was like to live back then!?!
None of the modern day conveniences, for sure.
Could we survive if we were forced to go back in time? 

This card was given as a thank you.
Thank you for hosting a delicious family
Thanksgiving meal.

This reminds me so much of my cousin and me.
The wishbone was always saved for us.
Once it had completely "dried out"
we were always allowed to make a wish and pull.
Oh yeah - and the fighting would begin.
Of course, it didn't take much for us to fight.
It's what we did.
And now, I look back with fond memories
of all the temper tantrums and tears.
Because it's what we did.

As you probably already know,
I love taking one image and doing my magic
to make two cards look so much different.

It's all in the embellishments,
choices of papers - and colors.

And last but not least …
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving.
Go into His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him and praise His name."

Whether you spend your day with family and loved ones
around a large table or just the two of you at a restaurant table,
my wish for you is that your day is spectacular.

!! GIVE THANKS !!


No comments:

Post a Comment