Monday, June 19, 2017

I'm behind ...

I was on time - even early
on getting the cards finished.
Just not on time for posting them here.
Shame on me!

Going to start out with two sympathy cards.
Don't like making these
but I know how important it is to receive.
A few weeks ago, my mother's best friend
joined her husband and my parents in heaven.
I'm sure they are having a grand time
playing cards!


Diane retired and got this lovely card.

Art had another birthday.


Mark and Julie celebrated another year together.

What I love about the not-necessarily newlyweds
is that they are still in love
and aren't afraid to show it.
Just look at these two love birds.
Aren't they endearing?

My grandson, Andy, turned 29 the other day.
HOW can that be?
I couldn't resist using this picture.
Wish I could remember how old he was then.

Our good friend, Dave,
recently celebrated.
We always sit with them at the outdoor concerts
so I thought this image was perfect.

Brian the chemist celebrated.
How apropos that I found this image.

Tiffany recently added another year.

I wrote in the card to Beverly
"you'll be my friend 'til the cows come home."


I told you I'm late in my postings.
My good friend, Pat, celebrated in May.
Yes, I am that far behind.

I hope to do better in the future!


2 comments:

  1. These cards are all beautiful. Sympathy cards ar so hard to make. I especially like the two green floral ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, Well seeing all your wonderful cards is like reading an inspirational book of card making. You are amazing my friend in all the cards you design. A card from you is truly a life long treasure to cherish!! Love them all!!
    Yes, you did read that wrong about the bike. I was saying we anchored it so no one would get the idea to walk away with it. haha Lots of people stop by to look though!
    Happy Summer sweet friend. Stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete