Wednesday, November 16, 2016

!! It's time !!

Yes, it's time.
Time to reveal a few
Christmas cards
I've recently made.

Delivered these the other day
and left a trail of happiness.
Oh yeah - and a trail of glitter, I'm sure.

When I see this image, it takes me back.
Way back to when I was in Kindergarten
and learned the song "Away in a Manger"
... hand movements and all.
This card is so pretty and glittery in person.
Wish I could capture it for you.

Such an old soul this Father Christmas is.
Love the unexpected green with pink
rather than the traditional green and red.

Can't you just feel the warmth?
I know I can.

It wouldn't be Christmas
without this tree.
I build it every year and every year
it looks different.
Just like in real life.
This particular tree was made from wallpaper.
Embossed wallpaper.
And then I kissed the branches with glitter.


Ohhhhhhhhhh, how I miss spotting deer
in Pennsylvania and Ohio!
They're such regal creatures. 

There's nothing like the first snow of the season.
Sometimes.
Not often.
But every once in a while,
I long for these sights. 

Alright everybody ...
please let me know which of these six cards
speak to you.
Which is your favorite?

Merry Christmas, everybody.
Wait ... maybe we should wait until Thanksgiving
to be wishing a "merry!"


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't decide which one is more beautiful! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the mittens surrounding the cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards but I'm not ready for Christmas! the punched tree is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete