Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

To all the dads, fathers, fathers-in-law, grandfathers and godfathers ...
Happy Father's Day.
 
I know I miss mine!
Happy Day, Daggett!
 
Those of you that still have your fathers, REJOICE!!!!!
 
I think it's wonderful when women honor their husbands with a Father's Day card.
That speaks volumes in my book!
Happy Father's Day, Sugar Mamma Dale!
(Inside joke here ...)
 
And another thoughtful wife.
Kay gives this to her patriotic husband.
 
Celia gives this to her pilot daddy.

Jose's three "kids" give him this.

 
Happy Father's Day, guys!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice cards. My dad fostered the love of reading in me and I am forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection of Father's Day cards Sue!
    We are in France just now and we celebrated with our son-in-law yesterday!
    In NZ Fathers Day is the first Sunday in September - who knows why - it would be easier if it was the same day world wide, especially when our kids live around the globe!

    ReplyDelete