Sunday, June 15, 2014

Where have I been?

Yes, it's been over a year, hasn't it?  Why?  I guess I should just say "life got in the way" and be done with it.  No use making something up or finding an excuse.

I have been busy creating art.  For others.  Rarely do I have the chance take the time to create something for me.  Bad, I know.

In honor of Father's Day, here is my father on a canvas I created for my daughter several years ago.  Doubt if you know this, but he always told her she was his "favorite granddaughter."  I love this picture of him and wanted it displayed and not stuffed in a drawer.  Yes, he was a character, simply adorable and extremely strong willed.  He was guilty of disobedience and naughty at times, too.  I sure miss him!


Okay now that I'm back, I hope to post more often than annually.

6 comments:

  1. No, I did not know you have a blog. I am glad to see it. Will look forward to what you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You're back! I love this picture of daddy. Great job as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start girl!! Like you need anything else to do!! Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which Julie are you? I have several that view my posts. Thanks!
      SuZeQ

      Delete
  4. Welcome back to blogging. I love the background. Lovely canvas too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Ms. Q! - Vernon

    ReplyDelete