Sunday, September 22, 2019

MANY THANKS


This card was really fun to create.
Even though it went to a card maker!
I was fretting all the way through.
Hope she was kind in her critique.

I hung it on her side door
since I didn't want to mail it.

Because I did that,
I was able to lick the flap closed on the envelope
and then slice one end open.
Then I slid the bottom part of the card
right into the envelope.

The center of the envelope wasn't stenciled
and that's where I wrote Irene's name. 

Thank you again, Irene,
for your generous donation to my son.
We appreciate you.

2 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome, Sue. And . . . thank you for the beautiful card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so very beautiful, I LOVE the tones and all about it... and am happy that your friend receiving it, also loved it- Sue xo

    ReplyDelete