Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Thank You

… from the very bottom of my heart!!!

My friend, this man,
did something extremely unexpected
and definitely appreciated.

Except I didn't get it!

He had an "oops" and left my name off
of the Presidential Awards this year.
But it was quickly rectified.

To show his regrets,
he bought me a large bouquet of flowers.

At the ceremony,
before giving out any of the awards,
he made note of his "oops"
in front of everybody.

He called my name to come up to accept the bouquet.

But guess what?

I was there, wasn't feeling well,
and slipped out just moments before
this presentation.

I didn't even know about this until a couple of weeks later.
It's been a while since this happened
and I have been meaning to get a card out to him.

He deserves it.

Thank you, Lou, from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic friend, Sue- so disappointing for both him and you, you was not there.
    He surely deserves your great card. - xx

    ReplyDelete